Occupational Therapy is a bespoke service, there isn’t a one-size fits all approach. Therefore, fees are based on an individualised assessment. During our initial phone discussion, the main areas of difficulty that are being experienced will be highlighted and from this I can ascertain the type of assessment required and provide a more accurate estimate of the fee payable.
I pride myself in keeping my fees highly competitive and they are also negotiable.
Terms and conditions
- An initial quotation will be provided following an initial phone discussion.
- The payment terms will be highlighted within the quotation
- All invoices are issued once the assessment report is completed and the payment terms are requested to be adhered to.
- Kindly note that as a condition of service, all invoices should be paid in full within 10 working days following receipt of same. If aids and/or adaptations are supplied, payment in full prior to delivery is required. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or BACS (details supplied on invoice)
- A cancellation fee is applied with less than 24 hours’ notice. The details will be included within the quotation.
We understand and will exercise our statutory right to interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.